Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Ios Open Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Glaptor de Mazrok Index du Forum -> le Recrutement -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gitukar

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ios Open Facebook App Répondre en citant

Ios Open Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD

See this useyourloaf.com/blog/querying-url-schemes-with-canopenurl.ht‌ml. iOS Blog Discussion. macOS. News and Article Discussion. I used this inside a class which had changing URLs at times which is why I just didn't put it in a if/elseif statement. iPod. –gerry3 Oct 17 '13 at 22:39 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Just verified this today, but if you are trying to open a Facebook page, you can use "fb://page/{Page ID}" Page ID can be found under your page in the about section near the bottom. However, its not possible to navigate to anywhere else in the Facebook app) fb://feed Open Facebook app to the News Feed fb://events Open Facebook app to the Events page fb://requests Open Facebook app to the Requests list fb://notes Open Facebook app to the Notes page fb://albums Open Facebook app to Photo Albums list If before opening this url you want to check wether the user fas the facebook app you can do the following (as explained in another answer below): if ([[UIApplication sharedApplication] canOpenURL:nsurl]){ [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:nsurl]; } else { //Open the url as usual } Source shareimprove this answer edited Feb 17 '14 at 11:36 Miquel Coll 473627 answered May 2 '12 at 15:02 WrightsCS 44.2k21121168 can i open this url in safari with login?. Apple, Inc and Tech Industry. Follow us on AppStore. Games. Mac and PC Games. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Writing it once wasnt enough, you have to annoy people even more by not putting what you did in plain view. Mac Help/Tips. Needs better improvements by JustinMacri In side ways mode on I phone you can type easy aka landscape mode and a little more optimized and better graphics I liked it better when you turn the phone on the side and type easy same for posting pics and new better frame wire and a better start up frame and we want it better to type again we liked it on landscape mode so nice easy to type and post pics also please repair it from scratch because of crashing and freezing typing with one hand for people like me so hard please adjust it.please make face book more and better for people.fix all these probloms please for Macintosh make Facebook desktop like Aol did I'm everything in one thing so we don't have to always be on the site good app needs more upgrades. iOS 9. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. macOS. Console Games. Apple iTunes Shop and Learn Open Menu Close Menu Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music iTunes iPod Accessories Gift Cards Apple Store Open Menu Close Menu Find a Store Genius Bar Workshops and Learning Youth Programs Apple Store App Refurbished and Clearance Financing Reuse and Recycling Order Status Shopping Help For Education Open Menu Close Menu Apple and Education Shop for College For Business Open Menu Close Menu Apple and Business Shop for Business Account Open Menu Close Menu Manage Your Apple ID Apple Store Account iCloud.com Apple Values Open Menu Close Menu Accessibility Education Environment Inclusion and Diversity Privacy Supplier Responsibility About Apple Open Menu Close Menu Apple Info Newsroom Job Opportunities Press Info Investors Events Contact Apple More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged iphone ios xcode facebook or ask your own question. I assume your program will halt there and call it when you come back to it. MacBook Pro. Facebook, Inc.Rated 12+ for the following:Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS8.0 or later. macOS Sierra (10.12). .. Community. iPod touch. Event Archives 5a02188284
how to de activate an facebook accountkode emoticon facebook terbaru 2014facebook canvas app blank pagefacebook account blocked for 2 dayscool screen names for facebookdownload opera to facebookfacebook chat mobile yuklepics of cute dolls for facebookcomo conseguir muchos likes en tu pagina de facebookjava sur facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Glaptor de Mazrok Index du Forum -> le Recrutement -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation